Sunday 10.00am to 11.30am Suitable for all ages (from 5 years) and abilities. Children under 8 must be accompanied by a parent/carer.
– Lessons in East Devon area
– DBS checked Instructor (secondary school teacher)
– First lessons are always FREE
– Discounted trial periods available to see if Karate is right for you
– No pressure to buy suits or equipment
– No pressure to take out instant membership
|Class Fees||1 hour||1.5 hours|
|Child session fee||£3.50||£4.30||£5.00||£6.20|
|2nd+ Child session fee||£3.10||£3.80||£4.40||£5.50|
|Adult session fee||£4.50||£5.60||£6.50||£8.10|
|Concession session fee||£4.00||£5.00||£5.80||£7.20|
Members’ fees are available to all members of Shikukai Karate-Do International paying for a term in advance. Any cancelled lessons are deducted from the next term.
An annual membership and insurance fee is required for all students after they have completed a trial period. A late payment penalty is payable if you do not renew by the due date. Download and print (double-sided please) an application form here.
Please contact Rob for more training information and details of venues or see Term Dates